How do I clear cache on Mozilla Firefox?
- If you are signed into Firefox and have Sync on, you will need to sign out or turn off sync. To Sign Out of Firefox, at the top right, click Profile > Settings > Sign Out.
- After Signing out, click on the three horizontal lines on the top right to access your browser settings.
- Click on Options.
- Go to Privacy and Security and click on Clear History.
- Select Time range to clear: Everything. Check the Browsing & Download History, Cookies, and Cache. You can uncheck Active Logins and Form & Search History. Click on Clear Now.
- Close all browser windows and re-launch the internet browser.