What is the Support Center?
The Ad Astra Support Center is a central place where you have access to help documentation, training resources, and support ticket management.
Support Center Access
The Support Center can be accessed through the following channels:
- Ad Astra company website under Resources > Support
- Astra Bot in Ad Astra Apps (app.adastra.live)
- “Help” links in Astra Schedule Version 8
Perks of Creating an Account
By creating an account, members can do the following in the Support Center.
- Submit and manage support tickets
- Track and manage your Support Center contributions
- Comment on Help articles
- Follow individual articles and receive notifications when members comment or when new Help articles are created.
Submit and Manage Support Tickets
To learn how to submit and manage your support tickets, check out How to Submit and Manage Support Tickets.
- Submit tickets for support or technical assistance
- Track and manage support requests
You can follow help articles by either following an entire section or specific articles and you will receive an email notification when new comments are added or when new articles are created if you follow a section of articles.
You can manage your notification settings in "My Activities" under your profile icon. As a best practice, occasionally review the list of topics to ensure you are following topics of interest.
How can I access the Community?
The NEW Space Station Community has launched! We wanted to provide you all with an interactive and fun space to collaborate and learn from your peers and Astra experts. Join your fellow Astra users in discussions about industry trends, get inspiration, and tips & tricks from super users! Let your voice be heard and influence the Ad Astra roadmap in this interactive gamified online experience.
Enter the NEW Space Station here! Create an account, start completing activities, and earn points, just by exploring the new community!