To log a case with the product support team, you will need to have access to the Client Portal. If you do not have a sign in, contact the Ad Astra administrator from your institution.
The Client Portal can be accessed from from the Ad Astra's homepage or from the Help Center.
From the Ad Astra homepage
- Click the Resources tab.
- Select Support.
- Click Ad Astra Support.
From the Help Center navigation bar
Log a Case
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Click Log a Support Case (above Case Status Descriptions) OR click the Cases tab.
- Click Create New Case.
- Select Record Type of New Record.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the Case Information (required fields are indicated in red).
- Enter the Description Information using the following naming convention: Institution Name | Case Subject.
- Select an option to submit the case:
- Submit: submits the case without attachments.
- Submit & Add Attachment: to upload supporting documentation.
- Save & New: submits case and opens another new case submission form.
- Cancel: return to the Case tab and does NOT submits the case.
If you do not have access to the Client Portal, please contact the Ad Astra administrator from your institution or your Ad Astra Client Success Manager.