Using data from more than 3,000 colleges and universities and surveys from two nationally representative studies, this session will explore the impact of COVID-19 on higher education institutions. In addition to examining which institution types were most negatively affected by enrollment and financial strains as higher education transitioned to online instruction in 2020, speakers will also celebrate innovations deployed during the COVID-19 pandemic such as the creation of new and resilient pathways to graduation.
- Christopher Marsicano, Co-Director, College Crisis Initiative/Assistant Professor, Davidson College
- Amelia Parnell, Ph.D., Vice President, Research and Policy, NASPA
- Havidan Rodriguez, Ph.D. President, University of Albany
- John Barnshaw, Former Vice President, Research and Data Science, Ad Astra
- Jonathan Turk, Assistant Professor, Saint Louis University