To access Schedule Settings, go to the 'Settings' link in the left navigation panel. You must be an Admin user for your institution to change Schedule settings.
Select "Schedule" in the left sidebar or by using the search bar.
This feature allows for an optional announcement alert to be displayed on a section while it is being edited.
To add a scheduling announcement, click the + button and enter the text of the announcement.
The text supports basic Markdown features to allow for links, headers, and other basic text formatting. An example of Markdown format can be found here (https://www.markdownguide.org/cheat-sheet) (This cheat sheet is also linked at the bottom of the settings page.) Note that this text is autosaved.
To remove the scheduling announcement, click the Actions menu and select Delete.
Meeting Pattern Management
Meeting Pattern Management will allow you to create, configure, and update standard and on-grid meeting patterns.
Adding Meeting Patterns
When you create a meeting pattern it will be added to the meeting pattern list. By default, the list is sorted by ‘Meeting Days’, which means your new pattern might appear next to similar day patterns.
- Select the ‘Add Meeting Pattern’ button on the top right.
- Select the day(s).
- Set the Start and End time
- Optionally enter Contact Hours and Part of Term Weeks. (If entered, this meeting pattern will only be available to use for meetings with matching Contact Hours and/or Part of Term Weeks)
Contact Hour configuration is not yet available for PeopleSoft institutions.
- Optionally select one or more campuses. (If selected, this meeting pattern will only be available to use for meetings with the matching campuses)
- Check if a meeting pattern is ‘standard’ (an approved list that may have overlap) or ‘on grid’ (no overlap).
Filter and Sort Meeting Patterns
Filter by Days Met, Standard Patterns, and On-grid Meeting Patterns.
Sort any column by hovering and clicking the sort arrow to the right of the Column name.
Export Meeting Patterns
You can click on the export button to download the meeting patterns listed to a .csv file.
Delete Meeting Patterns
To remove a meeting pattern, click on the three-dot overflow icon and select Delete to remove the pattern.