The image associated with the room configuration that has the "Set as Default Configuration" flag will be displayed as the room image on the room record, and on the room details when users hover over the room details bullseye across Astra Schedule.
The room image must meet the following parameters:
- Image size should be no more than 4MB
- .jpg format works best
- Image orientation should be landscape
Add Room Images
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click on Rooms.
- Click on the room record you would like to modify.
- In the Configurations section of the edit form, click on the room configuration that has the default configuration set to true.
- Click on Change.
- Browse and upload the image from your desktop.
- Click Ok.
- Click Save on the room edit form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.