The Enrollment app allows users to view students and their general data to ensure accuracy when running a Predict analysis. In addition to actual students, users can also see the total number of simulated students by type (new, transfer, returning, departing). Helpful charts and graphs are available to obtain an understanding of the current student population as well as how the population has changed over previous like terms.
All Students Tab
The student list is a convenient way to comprehend which students are included within each Term. A Term is required to be selected for the student list to populate. When reviewing students, each row includes:
- Student name, ID, and campus
- Pathway Name and Description
- Major, Minor, Concentration, and Analysis Term
- Credit Load
- Student’s Targeted Number of Credits per Term
- Completed Credit
- Total applied transfer credits plus institutional credits completed by the student over the total credits required by the pathway.
Edit Simulated Students
Administrators can manually manipulate the number of simulated students by type and by campus. Simulated student counts can only be adjusted for the current analysis term. If counts are adjusted by the individual campus, the total counts will update accordingly. If total counts are adjusted, campus-level counts will update.
Each simulated student type will display the original trend calculation that is produced by the Predict algorithm.
Predict must be run at least once for the analysis term to adjust simulated student counts at the institutional level. Predict must be run at least twice for the analysis term to adjust simulated student counts at the campus level.
The All Student list page can be exported to a .csv file so you can share or manipulate the data for your own needs. Look for the export icon near the top of the page. Just click this icon, confirm you want to download the file and a .csv file will be saved to your computer's default download location.
These charts provide an overview of students in the analysis term as well as previous like terms. Users can modify the data displayed in the charts by utilizing the term, campus, and advanced filtering options.
- Students that were enrolled in the previous term and still have remaining credits.
- Students that are not expected to return to the institution.
- Students that are expected to enroll in the institution without existing credits.
- Students that once were enrolled in this institution were not enrolled in the previous term, but are expected to return.
- Students that are expected to enroll in the institution with only transfer credits.