The Pathway Course Fill Report highlights enrollment of courses within pathways. In this model, if census enrollment is configured, it will be used for enrollment calculations unless actual enrollment is higher than census.
Filters default to ‘all’ of that category unless otherwise noted.
Number of Unique Course Options and Enrollment Ratio By Sequence Widget
The Number of Unique Course Options and Enrollment Ratio by Sequence widget is a bar chart that shows the number of course options in pathway sequences. The trendline shows the average enrollment ratio.
- Hovering over any bar and the trendline will give exact counts of unique courses represented by the bar.
- Hovering over any part of the trendline will show the average enrollment ratio for the sequence.
- Left-clicking on any bar will apply the sequence filter on the left panel. All other widgets will be affected by this.
- To move to a different sequence portion, click on the desired sequence.
- To clear selection to see all pathway data, check ‘include all’ in the pathway filter on the left panel, or right-click and choose ‘Unselect’.
- To return to a full view with no filtering, choose the ‘Clear Selection’ Icon in the heading of this widget.
- Right-clicking on any bar will perform exactly as left-clicking in this widget.
Pathway Fill Widget
The Pathway Fill widget holds aggregated information about the courses filling in each pathway.
|Total Course Enrollment:||Count of enrollments in all courses associated with the pathway.|
|Total Course Seats Offered:||Count of all seats offered in all courses associated with the pathway.|
|Course Enrollment Ratio:||
Total Course Enrollment/Total Course Seats Offered.
|Average Course Enrollment Ratio:||Average Enrollment Ratio across all courses in the pathway.|
|Total Requirement:||Count of all requirements within a pathway.|
|Course Group Requirements:||Count of how many requirements within a pathway can be satisfied with more than one course.|
|Absolute Requirements||Count of how many requirements within a pathway are satisfied by a single course.|
|Total Unique Courses:||Count of how many unique courses that can be used to satisfy a requirement within a pathway.|
|Overloaded Course Offerings:||Count of course offerings that can satisfy a requirement within this pathway and have an overloaded enrollment ratio.|
|Balanced Course Offerings:||Count of course offerings that can satisfy a requirement within this pathway and have a balanced enrollment ratio.|
|Underutilized Course Offerings:||Count of course offerings that can satisfy a requirement within this pathway and have an underutilized enrollment ratio.|
Course Fill Within Pathways Widget
The Course Fill Within Pathways widget is a pivot table that provides a view enrollment ratio from an individual pathway by sequence and requirement. It allows the ability to monitor the enrollment ratio for single requirements as well as for the comparison of enrollment ratio between course choices in a pathway.
- Clicking this option will open a pop-up window with Student Registrations by Pathway.
- All report filters will be inherited and be applied to the pop-up window.
- The pop-up window will automatically filter to the course associated with the data point selected to open the pop-up.
- Clicking a link on the "Total" row will open the Student Registrations by Pathway pop-up window and will not inherit a course filter.
- To go back to Course Offering Index, click anywhere outside the pop-up window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.