Can I remove a building from Astra Schedule? How do I expire rooms in Astra Schedule?
In Astra Schedule, you cannot remove a building that has rooms associated to it. Hence, we do not recommend removing a building from the application. If there are circumstances where the building in question will not be open for scheduling, we recommend expiring the rooms within that building.
- Click on Settings from the main menu.
- Select "Rooms"
- Filter by the building
- Open the room record you wish to expire.
- Click on Manage Effective Dates
- Set an expiration date. You don’t need to add a new effective date, just select an expiration date. This must be done for each individual room, as there is no expiration option at the building level.
- Optional Step – After expiring the rooms, you can edit the building settings to check – May Not Schedule and Do Not Optimize. Expiring the rooms should be enough as in the application everything pertaining to schedules is associated at the room level and not building.