To our valued partners,
As many of you navigate through this new landscape with focus on caring for your family, students, faculty, and facilities, Ad Astra is here to support you, now, more than ever. In an effort to do just that, we have compiled a list of resources to assist you during these unprecedented times.
Ad Astra Support System. Our team is ready and available to collaborate on ways to work toward fulfilling student needs during these uncertain times. If you would like to set up a meeting with your client success team, you can do so here.
Please note that the health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance. We are following CDC guidelines, while maintaining normal business operations to support our partners. Technology is a beautiful thing!
Community Support. Higher ed organizations are continuously pulling together resources and access to recovery plans to help you navigate this new landscape. Here are a few you might find helpful:
- EDUCAUSE offers a plan for business continuity and disaster recovery
- A list of diverse resources for state colleges and universities by AASCU
- CHEL provides a policy tracker, support for students, teaching resources, and more
Distance Learning Support. Companies like Adobe and Microsoft are stepping up to provide faculty and students with tools to successfully shift to distance learning. Here are a few articles that highlight new resources available to you.
- A full list of free educational technology resources
- Adobe enables distance learning for impacted schools
- Keep you classroom connected with Webex
- Microsoft helps students and teaches connect
The speed at which you are shifting your institution to a remote model is incredible and does not go unseen. Thank you for the work you are doing to help our students reach more opportunities, even in a time of crisis. We are proud and honored to partner with you.
If you have any questions or need help leveraging your Ad Astra software to make your job easier, please contact us at (913) 652-4100.