How do I clear cache on Google Chrome?
- If you are signed into your Google Account and have Sync on, you will need to sign out or turn off sync. To Sign Out of Google, at the top right, click Profile > Click Sync is on > Turn Off
- Click on the three vertical dots on the top right to access your browser settings
- Click on More tools and then select Clear browsing data
- Click on the Advanced tab and select the Time range – All time. Delete the Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files. You can uncheck the Password and other sign-in data and Autofill form data. Click on Clear data.
- Close all browser windows and re-launch the internet browser.
You can also use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys to reach the "Clear browser data" pop-up and simply tap the Enter key (once you have the parameters on what to delete set the way you want)
Best regards, Jason
Please sign in to leave a comment.