Release 8.6 (12-20-18)
- When selecting a customer before selecting a contact, the choices for contact are not limited to the ones associated with the customer selected.
- Events List: Start Time and End Time columns are not available for the event meetings list.
- Event List: users that do not have permissions to delete events are now able to delete when under the View Meetings selection.
- Create Event: room drop-down list displays expired rooms and allow an event to be scheduled.
- The "Save and Close" button does not save or close the form (Firefox Only) on the Event Form.
- The room doesn't populate in the Create Event modal if the room is after a certain number of rows on the scheduling grid.
- Filtering by "Featured" does not work when viewing meetings on the Event list.
- Unable to request an event when the role only has one request form tied to it on the Scheduling Grid.
- Saving a filter that has "Next 31 days" doesn't effectively roll the date forward on the Event list.
- Event Form: selecting a Contact causes the Customer field to auto-populate the GUID randomly.
- Customer group and event type restrictions are not working in user roles.
- When editing meetings within an event, whenever the user clicks Assign Room, a blank white screen pops up on the top left corner, and the application freezes.
- Expired rooms are displayed when creating a single event.
- Customer filtering, not auto-populating Customer consistently after Contact selected when requesting an event.
- The My Events checkbox in the Activities List widget follows the user who created the widget's permissions instead of the signed-in user.
- Excel Implementation Import: resources have no status and do not appear on reports.
- Nested sandboxes do not honor cross-lists and assign them to different rooms or bottleneck the sections.
- Cross-listed Courses Not Recognized when Job Settings are Run from Sandbox Rather than Production Term.
- Role permission appears to be ignored for view/edit event type.
- User with permissions to "Manage Event Request Forms" does not have the option to manage them from the events tab.
- Unable to select "All" when configuring a customer group security profile within a role.
- Performance issues for user accounts that have "view access" or 'guest' roles.
Release 8.5.2 (11-1-18)
- When using the available room and resources tool and sending the event summary dates and times are not giving the correct details.
- Notification showing incorrect times in the Event Summary.
- Event Request Form: limit to Saved Default Room Filters is Ignored and All Rooms Incorrectly Appear in Form to Requesters.
- Ability to Assign the same Instructor to all Section Meetings in Instructor Optimization.
- Sorting by room returns different results in the Scheduler.
- Conflict hover does not allow you to click the link in the Scheduler.
- Rooms showing available when they are already scheduled.
- The capacity filter does not show the rooms for the exact number noted in the “between” area.
- Role Form: event scheduler profile is missing user names.
Release 8.5.1 (10-12-18)
- Save and Send notification is not consistently working from Create Event modal.
- Cannot submit an event request form for multiple or recurring meetings when a room selection is required.
Release 8.5.0 (9-25-18)
- Preference Set Form: Campus is not appended to the Course Name in the filter.
- The system is not honoring the 'Allow Custom Filtering' selection on the Scheduling Grid.
- Default Filter does not automatically populate on the Scheduling Grid.
- Hovering over an event with Resources select does not display Event Details on the Scheduling Grid.
- Unable to view or select from the calendar drop-down list on a smaller screen on the Scheduling Grid.
- After users drag and drop an event, they receive an error when clicking 'Save' or 'Save and Send Notification' on the Scheduling Grid.
- Cannot save after uploading attachment on the Event form.
- Users can click Add / Edit prior to page loading causing UI problems.
- Recurring/Multiple Meetings reverts Monday, Nov. 5th meetings to Sunday, Nov. 4th due to the time change.
- Not all recurring meetings created on the correct day of the week.
- When creating a recurring meeting the reservation will not create all meetings.
- Event Request Form Link Redirects to Homepage.
- Missing Request Room Button when requesting event from Events List.
- Exams: newly created exam meeting patterns within exam sessions are not mapping properly.
- Exams: when using the multi-edit option for exam meeting patterns the date does not update after selecting a meeting pattern.
- Exam Types: error in dev console when saving exams.
- Exam Types: 'Selected Items List' does not load the full list.
- Unable to View Exam Meetings on the Section list.
- VCalendarActivities view omitting section meetings without room assignments.
- People Merge Form: fix issues with customer contacts.
- Save and Close does not work properly on the Duplicate Records/Merge tool.
- Sandbox List: publishing room optimizer times out at the gathering conflicts page.
- The Scheduler doesn't show accurate enrollment value for section.
- In the Scheduler, room search not limiting results to rooms available in the building and campus selected prior to Rooms. Sometimes nothing will show up at all when trying to select specific rooms for the filter.
- Show Only Available Rooms Not Functioning Properly in the Scheduler.
- Unable to Export All Pages to Excel on the Section list.
- Room select doesn't obey the filter on the Section list.
- View Meetings filter not working on the Section list.
- On the Section list, when clicking the export all pages to Excel or HTML you get a 500 internal server error.
- Roles: selecting event scheduler groups are not in alphabetical order, no keyword search.
- Roles: calendar Security Profile drop-down displays all calendar types.
- Roles: request Events role security setting does not allow scrolling if there are a large number of request forms.
- SAML Configuration: Azure does not encrypt assertions.
- Application behavior problems after upgrade unless you clear cache.
- Screen load times are slow.
Release 8.4.1 (8-2-18)
- Cannot delete a term if there are sandbox sections created.
- Embedded calendars: embedded calendars display the Homepage.
- Private events are showing on the Scheduling Grid.
- A spanning event doesn't show on week view of Scheduling Grid.
- When creating events, the system no longer indicates which meeting has a conflict when viewing conflicts during scheduling.
- When editing an event scheduled in an effective dated room, the system is incorrectly warning that the room is expired.
- "Save and Send Notification" does not work from Create An Event from the Homepage.
- Inactive event types are available on create event form.
- Event creation does not take room effective date into account on the Scheduling Grid.
- When creating an event, a GUID is populated in the Contact field when a new customer is created.
- When creating an event, all contacts are populating in the drop-down list after selecting the customer first.
- The hover column should be more visible in the room selection tool.
- Creating a new event from the Event List allows the user to select inactive Event Types.
- When creating an event, unable to access all required fields when creating a new Contact.
- When creating an event, Created Contacts are not "Active".
- When creating an event, the Contact field's drop-down lists more than the customer's associated contacts.
- Request Event Form is taking too long to load inside Astra 8.
- Terms duplicated by campus on an import job form.
- The section list is sometimes not populating when the list is too large.
- Clear All and Show Current Filter are displaying on top of each other after search.
Release 8.4.0 (6-14-18)
Scheduling Grid Shading
- A new shade is now being displayed on the Scheduling Grids. If a user does not have 'Request' or 'Schedule' permission for certain spaces, then when viewing the Scheduling Grid those spaces will be shaded a light gray color. This provides the user with a visual queue they cannot drag and drop within the calendar due to their permissions.
- Default Role Calendar Overrides User's Default Calendar.
- The capacity filter is not correctly filtering the room list in the Scheduler.
- Event Form: unable to advance due to a continuous setup/teardown window.
- Scheduling Grid: Users are able to request rooms for which they don't have request permissions via click and drag event creation.
- Create Event: Scheduler can book meeting in a room/building without scheduling rights using the Create Event form.
- Event Request: a meeting is not created if manually add dates to the meeting generator.
- Unable to edit rooms with a space in the room number field.
- Editing a room with numbers and dashes in the room number causes a "Failed Verification!" error.
- Browser Compatibility: Firefox browser has various compatibility issues with AS8.
Release 8.3.2 (5-18-18)
- The end time is incorrect when creating an event meeting that spans midnight.
- Users are able to double book partitioned room during event scheduling.
- The web service export is generating an error after publishing an optimizer sandbox.
- The room optimization process is running long.
- AS8 Notifications filter settings do not hold when returning to the screen.
Release 8.3.1 (4-20-18)
- Activity Calendar is timing out and not returning results under certain filtering conditions
- Colors picked in the color selected under manage calendars are not displaying in the daily scheduling grid.
- Customer contact does not populate on event details when the "Customer Filtering" box is not checked on the event request form.
- Unable to associate more than 500 courses to an Exam Type.
- Section imports fail (rather than drop room assignment) when importing to an expired room.
- Real-Time import job fails on the first check in the morning.
- Course list page filter options not being applied correctly.
Release 8.3.0 (3-15-18)
Invoice and Estimate functionality is available
- Astra Schedule now includes the ability to configure pricing for rooms, equipment, and services; define price level discounts; associate price levels to customers; generate estimates, and generate invoices.
Support for multiple instructors, "primary" instructor, and percent responsible
- Users can now assign multiple instructors to a meeting, flag one as the primary instructor, and optionally allocate a percentage of responsibility.
Task agent auto-recovery
- We have introduced auto-recovery for the Task Agent. In the event that the Task Agent stops running due to loss of internet or other unforeseen circumstances, it will now recover automatically without any manual intervention.
Enhanced section integration for Ellucian Banner
- New Banner-specific section and meeting fields are now available for import and export.
- Optional end-to-end scheduling support for Ellucian Banner clients with the following features:
- Database and import support for additional sections and meeting fields required to create sections.
- SIS Status
- Section Shift Code
- Projected Enrollment
- SIS Meeting Type
- Weekly Contact Hours
- Meeting Contact Hours
- Meeting Indicator
- Banner API export of sections from the production section list - updated to include new fields.
- Database and import support for additional sections and meeting fields required to create sections.
- Add Scheduling Preferences report as a standard report that deploys with the application.
- Saved filters within "Calendar" and "Grid" Definitions are not upgrading correctly.
- Service is not reserved for meeting duration.
- Calendar/Scheduling Grid: error - 5000 Record Limit Reached.
- Need to remove the "Do you want to leave this site" pop-up on the event record.
- Events Contact is not persisted when adding a new meeting.
- Event form: unable to edit set up and tear-down times.
- Users without Events Double-booking rights are unable to create back-to-back meetings when they start and stop at the same minute on the Calendars/Daily Grid Calendar.
- Takes two tries to cancel changes.
- Customer Contact list fails to respond to typed entry.
- Loading indicator needed on Event List.
- Event request form from the Calendars/Daily Grid Calendar, the request Room button does not work.
- Report Subscriptions show sub-report parameters.
- Displayed room list columns reset after editing a room.
- Bottleneck Room detail pop-up doesn't close automatically after loading details.
Release 8.2.1 (1-16-18)
- Scheduling Grids: calendars are not displaying activities due to place holder text in the Keyword search.
- Scheduling Grid: weekly Grid does not display Room Usage.
- Scheduling Grid: changing columns does not save.
- Unable to filter by Customer Contact on Event List.
- Inactive Customers are available on the create event form.
- Event list: type ahead on Customer Contact does not work.
- Event Form: edit event meeting, type-ahead on contact list does not work.
- Event Form: the room is not unavailable during a usage control policy.
- Create Event Form: can't add multiple rooms to the Event after clicking More Options.
- Featured Announcement not displayed on the scheduling grid.
- LDAP Configuration Form: LDAP Groups not showing.
- When clicking the Excel icon in Sandboxes to export data, receive ErrorCode 1000 message.
- Setup/RoleForm: role permission to schedule resource groups pulls approval not resource groups.
- Added Columns to list pages are not saving.