Release 8.2.0 (12-13-17)
- LDAP Configuration Form: Test LDAP option is not working (does nothing)
- Edit Role: Saved Region filters disappear when going back to edit an existing Role
- Filter changes are not saved when revisiting a page
- Room images do not appear in hovers or in the room details page after upgrading to AS8
- Room List: Room Hover does not display all the information and is cutoff at the bottom, no scroll bar etc
Release 8.1.4 (11-29-17)
- Campus doesn't auto populate on room select
- Custom Department 'Associated Courses' Won't Save
- Home Page Editor - On Custom Content Widget the HTML code will not save.
- Not able to merge duplicate people records
- User Form - Adding a User to an existing Person Customer Contact Record
- CAS Authentication is not working in AS8
Release 8.1.3 (10-27-17)
- "Run Now" button on Report Subscriptions is missing
Release 8.1.2 (9-29-17)
- People Form: Last Name field does not allow dashes, spaces, or numbers which prevents any editing on the form
Release 8.1.1 (9-15-17)
- A new Custom Content widget is now available for placement on the new and improved Homepage. Use this new widget to add rich text content, and display links, images, and videos from the web on your Homepages.
- Not able to save any changes in the LDAP Configuration Page - the save buttons are not working
- The Reports Subscription link does not appear in the reports tab navigation
Release 8.1.0 (8-30-17)
New look and feel of the application
- Simplified navigation that consolidates the old "landing" pages
- List page filtering options:
- Clear - one-click removal of a single filter
- Clear All - one-click removal of ALL filters
- Show Current Filter - one-click undo of uncommitted filter changes
- Next 31 Days – rolling default filter for the event list
- Show Available Rooms - new room scheduler filter to show only available rooms by default
- Recents: – easily access your last 10 visited application pages from the Home menu
- Edit Mode: if you have edit permission, pages are constantly in edit mode when viewing a record. It is no longer required to click "edit".
- Save and Close: a new "save and close" option is provided on editable records as a one-click option to commit changes and return to the previous page.
- The user role (permissions) form is updated to be easier to view and navigate.
- System "About": An "about" option is provided that includes key system information, including your current version, release and support dates, and links to other resources.
- System administrators now can select the color scheme of the application to reflect school branding.
- Easy to use, predefined homepage templates to help build a homepage layout
- Widgets are added to your homepage template to create content on your homepage. A filterable Activity List widget is available now. More widgets to come!
- A new import type is now used for historically long-running imports of large amounts of data.
Program of Study and Pathways
- Programs of Study represent the unique combinations of program, major, minor, and concentration (and student attributes related to degree path if applicable) being pursued by students at your institution.
- Pathways represent a specific, recommended sequence of courses that can be taken to complete a Program of Study. The goal of a Pathway is to simplify as much as possible the complexity that exists within a set of degree requirements. Pathways are used to help determine demand for courses during Planner Analysis and Simulated Registration.
- A reworked, simplified rule structure for imported degree rules to help reduce complexity when interpreting degree audit rules.
- Section form: Ability to view only available rooms in the ad hoc scheduler
- Astra Schedule now supports single sign-on (SSO) using Shibboleth.
Student Planner Analysis
- A new course demand analysis type that folds in imported student planned courses and is displayed as a separate demand data point.
Student Progress Analysis
- A new, centralized process used to generate a list of planned courses for students for the purpose of calculating demand, either from Pathway data or Simplified Rules.
- Cannot use the enter key to get search results
- Receive error if searching by last name with apostrophe
- Preference of exclude is still a choice in the ad hoc scheduler
- Meeting level preferences not appearing in ad hoc scheduler
- SISKey disappears when editing meeting, save and clicking back to section info tab
- Section form title bar does not handle the ampersand character correctly
- Sort room column on list page doesn't work in Firefox 14 when filtering by term
- Section list: When showing 200 results, at some point the details of the sections (dates, times etc) do not display on the list
- Section list: Export to excel fails when there's a bad date value.
- System-wide Performance: Weekly room grid report takes 2 minutes to load.