Release 8.2.0 (12-13-17)
- Unable to create back to back meetings on the Scheduling Grid that start and stop on the same minute
- When hovering over a holiday, it shows information for an event rather than the holiday
- Unable to save changes to an event with multiple dates and rooms
- Event Request Form List: The templates are not sorted based on name, and the sort does not stay
- Term Form: Exam Sessions - Inability to Add New Exam Meeting Pattern
- The multi-edit function does not assign all meeting patterns selected with the same exam time
- LDAP Configuration Form: Test LDAP option is not working (does nothing)
- Edit Role: Saved Region filters disappear when going back to edit an existing Role
- Filter changes are not saved when revisiting a page
- Notification filter settings do not hold when returning to the screen
- Room images do not appear in hovers or on the room details page after upgrading to AS8
- Room List: Room Hover does not display all the information and is cut off at the bottom, no scroll bar, etc
Release 8.1.4 (11-29-17)
- A campus doesn't auto-populate on room select
- Custom Department 'Associated Courses' Won't Save
- Calendar - Events and Sections are displaying 30 Minutes later than the Scheduled Start time
- HomePageEditor - On Custom Content Widget the HTML code will not save.
- Spelling Error on Event Request Form Template Creator
- Cannot delete/remove setup/teardown windows
- Event Request Forms not Upgrading
- Error Message Received When Saving Recurring Event
- Save and Close presenting a user with an inaccurate message when assigning/requesting resources
- Only shows available rooms checkbox behavior is incorrect
- Contact Last First Name not auto-populating in the request form
- Quick Event Form - Save and Send does not send an email confirmation
- "Room Required" is not staying checked on an event request
- Cannot add multiple rooms to meetings
- Cannot delete resources from an event
- Only 25 rooms show on the Assign Rooms page and no additional pages are available.
- EventsList - Add a recurring event not functioning correctly.
- Events/EventForm - Meetings not deleting when editing an existing event
- Events/EventReqFormsForm - Character max truncating text in Custom Display Content box
- Announcements being saved as Holidays that do not allow event scheduling
- Not able to merge duplicate people records
- UserForm - Adding a User to an existing Person Customer Contact Record
- Customers: Trouble removing customer contact from a list
- CAS Authentication is not working in AS8
Release 8.1.3 (10-27-17)
- Request-only user can create an event
- The Event Form fails to load rooms when you click "More Options"
- On the Term form, when editing Exam Time Mappings, the Exam Meeting Pattern Multi-Edit option is not working
- Inability to save Activity Calendar Definition where default view = "This Month"
- Scheduling Grid: Hover-Over activities reveals the incorrect activity details
- Scheduling Grid: The Event Request button does not work
- "Run Now" button on Report Subscriptions is missing
Release 8.1.2 (9-29-17)
- Resources displayed are not being filtered when manually changing the filter on the calendar grid
- Quick event creation creates wrong time mapping in the event modal (Pushes Start Time & End Time forward by 30 mins)
- Seat Fill Coloring Does Not Apply to Scheduled Sections
- The quick event allows double-booking without validation or confirmation steps/messages
- Multiple Meetings aren't grouping properly
- Error when saving from a meeting view after assigning resources to a group of meetings
- People Form: Last Name field does not allow dashes, spaces, or numbers which prevents any editing on the form
- Report Subscription creation: "Add Recipients" - recipients are not search-able
- Queue Subscription Form: Job Schedule - Not able to create the schedule
Release 8.1.1 (9-15-17)
New Homepage Widget
- A new Custom Content widget is now available for placement on the new and improved Homepage. Use this new widget to add rich text content, and display links, images, and videos from the web on your Homepages.
- When there is a default filter added to the scheduling grid, the application freezes up during regular usage
- Not able to save any changes in the LDAP Configuration Page - the save buttons are not working
- The Reports Subscription link does not appear in the reports tab navigation
- Room Optimization Sandbox: Able to double book sections with sections even if the user does not have that permission.
- Queue Subscription Form: Job Schedule - Not able to create the schedule
Release 8.1.0 (8-30-17)
New look and feel of the application
- Simplified navigation that consolidates the old "landing" pages.
- List page filtering options:
- Clear - one-click removal of a single filter.
- Clear All - one-click removal of ALL filters.
- Show Current Filter - one-click undo of uncommitted filter changes.
- Next 31 Days – rolling default filter for the event list.
- Show Available Rooms - new room scheduler filter to show only available rooms by default.
- Recents: easily access your last 10 visited application pages from the Home menu.
- Edit Mode: if you have edit permission, pages are constantly in edit mode when viewing a record. It is no longer required to click "edit".
- Save and Close: a new "save and close" option is provided on editable records as a one-click option to commit changes and return to the previous page.
- The user role (permissions) form is updated to be easier to view and navigate.
- Updated Available Room and Resource Tool: the Available Rooms option on the Calendars tab is updated to be easier to use.
- System "About": An "about" option is provided that includes key system information, including your current version, release and support dates, and links to other resources.
- System administrators now can select the color scheme of the application to reflect school branding.
- Easy to use, predefined homepage templates to help build a homepage layout
- Widgets are added to your homepage template to create content on your homepage. A filterable Activity List widget is now available.
- A new import type is now used for historically long-running imports of large amounts of data.
- All-New Event Creation Process: a new, streamlined event creation process was created as the single new event creation method regardless of the access point.
- Find Available Time: if you have a certain room in mind, you can now search for an alternate time in that room during the event creation process.
- The event form is updated to include more tabs for easy access to common features.
- You can now upload a "featured" image for display on the Homepage activity description.
- Attendees can now be recorded at both the event and meeting simultaneously - no need to choose one or the other for simple recording purposes.
- Event Reminders: create a to-do list with optional email reminders to be sent on a certain date and specify due dates.
- Data Entry Usability Enhancements:
- Customer/Contact - You may now enter either customer or contact first when filling out the event record, depending on which is known. The other field will be filtered based on the one entered.
- Drop-down lists now have type-ahead functionality.
- The "event meeting type" field on meetings within an event is now optional.
- The "meeting creator" is redesigned to be more configurable and easier to use when making it available on event request forms.
- Rich text instructions and general information can now be added to event request forms.
- Ability to remove the "Max Attendance", "Private", "Featured" and "Requires Room" options from the event request form.
- Section form: Ability to view only available rooms in the ad hoc scheduler.
- Astra Schedule now supports single sign-on (SSO) using Shibboleth.
- Room details are not available at hover over.
- Custom Keyword filter is not saved into the Custom Calendar Search Tool.
- Setting up new activity calender: An item has already been added. Key in dictionary.
- Event List: When narrowing the scheduler search filter to a single user, events are appearing of which they are not the owner.
- Event Request Template: Keyword search in event type on event filter gets stuck.
- Event Request Form: Cannot use the highlight or font color, bold and italic in the introductory or confirmation text boxes (IE) only.
- All exams not showing on the academics/sections list filtered by exams.
- Holidays and Announcements List: Deleted holidays/announcements can still be found through the search. An error occurs when attempting to open or edit the deleted holiday/announcement.
- Notification List: If you save a filter when tied to an approver group and are removed from the group later items still appear on the notification list.
- Cannot use the enter key to get search results.
- Receive error if searching by the last name with an apostrophe.
- Sandbox List: Attempting to filter by a user does not return any results in the list.
- Effective dated rooms not being picked up correctly as scheduling preferences.
- Preference of exclude is still a choice in the ad hoc scheduler.
- Meeting level preferences not appearing in ad hoc scheduler.
- SISKey disappears when editing meeting, save and clicking back to the section info tab.
- The section form title bar does not handle the ampersand character correctly.
- Sort room column on the list page doesn't work in Firefox 14 when filtering by a term.
- Section list: When showing 200 results, at some point the details of the sections (dates, times, etc) do not display on the list.
- Section list: Export to excel fails when there's a bad date value.
- Role List: Keyword search not finding results.
- Role Search Filter: Role Keyword Filter doesn't work.
- System-wide Performance: Weekly room grid report takes 2 minutes to load.
Please sign in to leave a comment.