Welcome to the Ad Astra Support Center, a central place where you have access to help documentation, training resources, support ticket management, and a community of Ad Astra users who support each other by sharing questions, best practices, and product feedback.
Support Center Access Channels
The Support Center can be accessed through the following channels:
- Ad Astra company website under Resources > Support > Support Center
- AstraBot in Ad Astra Apps (app.adastra.live)
- “Help” links in Astra Schedule Version 8 (Note: you may have to refresh the browser once to reset the connection the first time you use the link)
Perks of Creating an Account
By creating an account, members can do the following in the Support Center.
- Submit and manage support tickets
- Track and manage your Support Center contributions
- Create posts in the Community with questions, best practices, and product feedback
- Comment on Help articles and Community posts
- Follow topics or individual articles of interest to receive notifications when new Help articles and Community posts are created, or when members comment on articles and posts
- Vote for Community posts to highlight valuable content for other users
Submit and Manage Support Tickets
To learn how to submit and manage your support tickets, check out How to Submit and Manage Support Tickets.
- Submit tickets for support or technical assistance
- Track and manage support requests
How do I get started?
If you would like to begin engaging with others in the Community, head on over to Welcome to the Community, where you can find posts on the following topics.
- Introduction to the Community
- How to manage your account
- How to post questions, best practices, and product feedback