The Help Center is Ad Astra’s new and improved help site where end users can find answers they need about using products, frequently asked questions, best practices and a community for collaboration.
The Help Center is accessible through the Help links in version 8, if still getting routed to the old help site, refresh the browser to reset the connection (only needed once to refresh). It can also be accessed from the Ad Astra company’s website (aais.com > Resources > Support > Help Center) or from inside the new Ad Astra apps (Monitor and Report).
Help is now organized by-product: Platinum Analytics, Astra Schedule, and Ad Astra Apps. The categories “Getting Started” and “Technical Toolbox” pertain to all 3 products.
Create a Help Center account and follow the sections or individual articles that are of interest. Notifications will be sent through email when new Help articles, Community posts or comments are created, but not when an update is made to the body of an article. Having an account will also give the ability to comment on Help articles, Community posts and create new Community posts. Collaboration in the Help Center will create the opportunity to help other end users like yourself and help you get answers without the hassle of creating a case.
- Follow entire sections, specific articles, community topics or individual posts
- Track contributions and follow pages and posts
- Comment on Help articles and Community posts
- Receive notifications when new Help articles, Community posts, and comments are added to the sections, articles, topics or posts you follow.
- Articles matching the search criteria will show in the search bar dropdown. Criteria matching article titles will appear before matches to article content.
- Search result page lists both Help articles and Community posts.
- Enhancement Requests and Product Feedback topics: end users can post requests and see other end users' requests!
- You can vote on requests that you would like to see developed.
Access to Client Portal:
- The “Log a Case” link in the header opens the client’s portal sign-in page.