Aside from importing Pathways directly, there are a couple of different ways to create new Pathways in the system, including cloning an existing pathway and adding a new Pathway from scratch.
Cloning is an easy way to create a new Pathway that is similar to an existing Pathway without starting from scratch on the list of requirements and options.
- Open an existing Pathway record within the same Program of Study.
- Click Clone at the top of the Pathway page.
- The Pathway is copied and refreshed on the page, and the new Pathway name will include "Copy of...".
- Rename the Pathway as desired.
- If you want the new Pathway to be added to a different Program of Study than the original, select the new Program of Study from the drop-down list.
- Make changes to sequence rows or course/option details as desired.
- Click Save to commit your changes.
- The new Pathway will appear on the list for the Program of Study and on the Pathways List page.
In some cases, you may wish to add a Pathway to a Program of Study that does not have an existing Pathway to clone, or you may be adding a Pathway that is not similar to an existing one.
- Find and open the Program of Study for which you would like to add a Pathway, or visit the Pathways List page.
- Click Add Pathway at the top of the Pathway list page.
- A new, blank Pathway form will be displayed, or if you started from the list page, you will first be prompted to choose a Program of Study.
- Enter a name for the Pathway that is unique within the Program of Study.
- Select the applicable catalog version from the list.
- If applicable, choose one or more campuses to which the Pathway should be associated.
- Click Add to add sequence rows to the Pathway.
- Continue adding rows until the requirements and choices are completely defined for the Pathway.
- Click Save to save your record.