The system's navigation bar and general color scheme can be customized to match your institution's color preference. There are two settings available: Primary Color, and Navigation Bar Color.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select "Systems Settings" (Requires "Manage Institutions" security permission and "View Application Log" administration permission)
- Click Manage Color Branding.
- In the Color Branding pop-up, click the drop-down for either Primary Color or Navigation Bar Color.
- Use the color selector to choose the desired color, as shown below.
- Click OK, then click Apply.
- A progress bar is displayed while the system updates.