The Smart Schedule Sandbox initially only includes courses and sections that were part of your analyzed roll-forward term. While working with your schedule, you may wish to add a course offering to the sandbox that was not initially included. In this case, you'll need to use the "Add a Course" option to first add the course to the list.
Adding Courses To The Sandbox
- Click Add a Course at the top of the Smart Schedule Sandbox.
- Select a Subject from the list.
- Select a Course Number from the list.
- Click Add Course.
- Select a Campus from the list.
- Select a Delivery Method from the list.
- Refresh your filter, making sure to select the option to "Include Courses Without Sections".
- Find your new course in the results list and continue with adding one or more sections.