The Capacity Analysis setup process uses term weeks, standard and prime times, and on-grid patterns from the term and Capacity Analysis Times data created previously.
To generate a Capacity Analysis:
- Click the Analytics tab.
- Select Capacity Analysis.
- Click Add a Capacity Analysis.
- In the Capacity Analysis form, enter a descriptive name for this analysis. (i.e. "Fall 2017")
- Select the Term to be analyzed from the drop-down list. The start and end dates and term weeks will be populated automatically.
- Select a Capacity Analysis Times record from the drop-down list. On-grid patterns, and Standard and Prime Time week hours and times will be populated automatically.
- Check the box next to the activity types that you would like included in the analysis.
- Click Save.
- Click Run to start the Capacity Analysis. Please allow a few minutes to complete the analysis.