Batch and realtime jobs can be scheduled to run automatically at regular intervals for a specified duration. Multiple schedules may exist for the same job.
- "Once" tells the system to run the job at a certain time for the selected day and range
- "Every" tells the system to run the job at a regular interval for the specified time period, day, and range
- Daily - Every x days, or every weekday
- Weekly - Every x weeks on selected days of the week
- Monthly - Day x of specified months
- Yearly - Month and day during the year
- Start Date - Date on which schedule will begin
- End After - # of occurrences
- End Date - Date on which schedule will end
- No End Date - Schedule will run continually as long as is active
Adding Job Schedules
To add a new job schedule:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select Import/Export Management.
- Create a new job OR click the job that needs to be scheduled.
- Go to the Job Schedule section.
- Click New.
- On the job Schedule window, select and configure Time Frequency for the schedule.
- Select and configure Day Pattern for the schedule.
- Specify the Date Range for the schedule.
- Click OK to add the schedule to the Job Schedule list on the job form.
- Click Save.
Job schedule entries may be edited or deleted at any time while in edit mode from within the job.
Please sign in to leave a comment.