To edit settings in the import xml configuration file:
- Verify you have access to the application installation directories.
- Browse to \Files\ATEConfiguration\Spokes\SIS in the applicable application instance directory.
- Right click on the file labeled *YourSIS*SectionImport.xml and choose “Edit”, or open with Notepad.
- Find the import options list near the top of the xml file, and identify the option you wish to change.
- Enter “true” or “false” to edit the option.
- Save and close the file.