Notification Groups include groups of users (and/or outside addressees) to whom notifications are sent when specific event requests are approved and created, or when certain rooms or resources are scheduled. Notification Groups are intended to keep people informed by generating messages when the scheduling status of the item(s) in question has changed.
Add Notification Groups
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Approval and Notification Groups.
- Click Add a Group.
- Select Notification from the drop-down list.
- Click Add Group.
- Enter a name for the group.
- Click Add User to browse and select from a list of application users.
- Select a user from the drop-down list.
- Click Add to add them to the user list on the Notification Group form.
- Repeat as needed.
- If desired, outside email addressees may be included in the group. Click Add Email Address and then enter the person’s email address and contact name. Click Add to add them to the group.
- To add rooms to the notification group, click Add Rooms and then use the filter controls in the pop-up window to choose a room. Click Ok to add the room to the list. Repeat as desired.
- To add Event Form/Resource Group Assignments to the notification group, click the + icon and select from the available options. Click Done to add the selections to the list.
- .Click Save to return to the Approver/Notification Group list.