Aside from the primary customer contact associated with an event, any number of additional contacts may be recorded as well. The additional contacts feature allows you to record campus sponsors, students, emergency contacts, or any other person associated with the event that may need to be kept in the loop or contacted for any reason.
To access Additional Contacts, click the Additional Contacts tab within the event page.
- Additional contacts can be any contact contained within the Astra Schedule contact database, whether they are associated with the event customer or not, or any adhoc person you wish to record temporarily with only an individual event.
- To add an Astra Schedule contact to the event, click the Add Contact button, browse and select the contact(s) you would like to add, then click Add and Close. The contact(s) will now appear in the list.
- To add an Adhoc Contact to the event, click the Add Adhoc Contact button. A new contact row is added to the list. Click to insert your cursor in each field and enter the contact information. This record is not added to the Astra Schedule database and is only recorded in association with the event in question.
- Role and Comment fields are provided for use in recording the purpose of their association with the event and any notes. Both fields allow free text to be entered.
- The Notify option for both Additional and Primary contacts is a convenience flag that simply includes that contact by default when the event summary message is sent for the event in question. The event summary recipient list can still be manually modified on-the-fly as well.