Assign Rooms To Existing Meetings For Events
- Click on the event name from the event list to open the event form.
- In the Meetings section, place a checkmark in the box to the left of each meeting to which you would like to assign a room.
- Click Assign Rooms. The event room assignment tool will be displayed, showing a list of rooms on the left, and the selected meetings across the top. This tool allows you to filter (and optionally save filters) the list of rooms and then select an available room for each meeting.
The recurring meetings and meeting groups are displayed as a single column to make room assignments easier. Click the plus sign to expand and view and assign individual dates as shown below.
- Filter the list if needed using the filter controls in the left panel and select an available room cell for your meeting(s).
- Click OK.
- Click Save on the event screen.