A customer is a department, organization, or other entity used in event scheduling to which one or more individual contacts are associated. Both the customer and contact records are used during event scheduling. The customer list is maintained in the People section of the application as well.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select Customers.
- Click Add Customer.
- Enter the customer's Name.
- Optional Notes can be added.
- Enter Email (required).
- Click the + icon on the Customer Groups box and then place a check next to any applicable Customer Groups (at least one is required).
- If invoicing is enabled for your installation and Price Levels are configured, you may select a Price Level to which the customer should be associated.
Click Save at this point to save the new customer record or continue to add a Customer Contact.
- Click Add Existing Customer Contact and select an existing contact OR associate a new contact. Associating a new contact creates a new People record and associates them to this Customer record.
- To associate a new contact:
- Click Associate New Contact in the Customer Contact Information section.
- Answer “Yes” to allow changes to be saved to your customer record.
- In the Customer Contact Info panel, provide any contact information that is specific to their relationship with the customer.
- Enter First Name.
- Enter Last Name.
- Select Primary Responsibility
- Enter Email.
- Click Save to return to the customer form.
- Click Save to save your customer record.