The Event Meeting Type is an optional event meeting-specific field that can be used to categorize meetings of an event. The Event Meeting Type is applied to individual meetings of an event form to help identify and organize common event components. Examples include Break Out Session, Reception, Lecture, etc.
Add Event Meeting Types
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Select Master List.
- Select Event Meeting Type from the drop-down list.
- The list of Event Meeting Types is displayed. Event Meeting Types with a + at the end are Astra Schedule defaults and can be edited and/or removed.
- Click Add.
- Enter a new Event Meeting Type Name and Description.
- Click Ok.
- The new Event Meeting Type entry will appear on the list.
The delete icon removes an item from the list, or click on the name to modify the name and/or description.
Please sign in to leave a comment.