The Event Meeting Type is an optional event meeting-specific field that can be used to categorize meetings of an event. The Event Meeting Type is applied to individual meetings of an event form to help identify and organize common event components. Examples include Break Out Session, Reception, Lecture, etc.
To add new Event Meeting Types to the system:
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Select Master List.
- Select Event Meeting Type from the drop-down list.
- The list of Event Meeting Types is displayed. Event Meeting Types with a + at the end are Astra Schedule defaults and can be edited and/or removed.
- Click Add.
- Enter a new Event Meeting Type Name and Description.
- Click Ok.
- The new Event Meeting Type entry will appear on the list.
The delete icon removes an item from the list, or click on the name to modify the name and/or description.
Do NOT delete Event Meeting Types that are associated to current events. To remove a previously used Event Type from the dropdown list, click the name of the Event Type and uncheck the active box.