Declining an event request will send a notification message to the requestor. You can enter an optional note added to the decline that will display at the top of the notification email.
- Follow the link in the Notification List email notification, or sign in to the application directly,
- Click on the Events tab.
- Select Notifications.
- A list of outstanding requests and notifications is displayed.
- The magnifying glass icon opens the information submitted via the event request form.
- Click the Decline icon to the left of the event request entry.
- Enter a reason or comment for the decline response.
- Click Decline to send the event request declined notification message to the requestor. Optionally enter a note and select Decline.
The optional note added to the decline will display at the top of the event decline email.