To approve an event request:
- Follow the link in the Notification List email notification, or log in to the application directly,
- Click on the Events tab.
- Select Notifications.
- A list of outstanding requests and notifications is displayed.
- The magnifying glass icon opens the information submitted via the event request form.
- The approve icon starts the event approval and creation process.
- Optionally enter a note and select Approve. The event edit form is displayed with applicable fields pre-populated.
The optional note added to the approval will display at the top of the event approved email.
- Confirm that all required fields are completed, meetings are generated, and rooms and resources are assigned as needed.
The original event request form can be viewed at any time from within an event record that was created via an event request. Simply click the View Event Request button at the top of the event detail form to view the details.
- Click Save or Save and Close to create the event.
- If the event approver has scheduling permissions for all rooms or resources requested, the event will be "Scheduled" and the event requestor will receive an email notification.
- A room and/or resource requests will be sent if the event approver does not have scheduling permissions to the requested rooms and resources.
- Edit the email notification recipients if desired and add any additional comments to the message.
- Click Send.
The event may now be viewed on the event list and calendars.