Approve Event Requests
Once an event is approved, it can be viewed on the event list and calendars.
- Follow the link in the Notification List email notification, or sign in to the application directly,
- Click on the Events tab.
- Select Notifications.
- A list of outstanding requests and notifications is displayed.
- The magnifying glass icon opens the information submitted via the event request form.
- The approve icon starts the event approval and creation process.
- Optionally enter a note and select Approve. The event edit form is displayed with applicable fields pre-populated.
- Confirm that all required fields are completed, meetings are generated, and rooms and resources are assigned as needed.
- Click Save or Save and Close to create the event.
- If the event approver has scheduling permissions for all rooms or resources requested, the event will be "Scheduled" and the event requestor will receive an email notification.
- A room and/or resource requests will be sent if the event approver does not have scheduling permissions to the requested rooms and resources.
- Edit the email notification recipients if desired and add any additional comments to the message.
- Click Send.