- Click the Academics tab.
- Select Sections
- Using the filter options and Section List, identify one of the sections you would like to cross-list.
- Click on the “Course/Section” link to view the section record details screen.
- Click on the meeting view icon to view the section meeting details.
- Expand the Cross-List Info section of the meeting.
- Click Join Existing.
- Select the cross-list name or code to which you would like to associate the active section meeting.
- Click OK. The Cross-List Info panel on the meeting is updated to include the other members of the group you have just joined.
- Edit the cross-list group max enrollment value, if desired.
- Click Save on the section meeting.
You may remove a meeting from a cross-list group or edit the details of the group using the UnCross-List and Add/Edit buttons in the cross-list into section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.