Scheduling preferences are used to help determine room suitability, as well as score. A section meeting will automatically inherit any applicable scheduling preferences based on its term's default preference set. However, preferences may be edited at the section meeting level if an override is required to meet the specific needs of the section.
Edit Scheduling Preferences For Section Meetings
- Click to view the section and meeting you would like to edit.
- The Preferences section of the form displays any default preferences and their source. Click the Add button to select a preference for any one of the preference types.
- Select a weight for the item on a scale of 1-10.
- Optionally, you may choose to "Require" or "Exclude" the selected preference item. If a preference is required, this preference must be met or a room is not assigned. If a preference is excluded, it is removed from consideration.
- To remove a preference from the list, click on the delete icon to the left of the specific preference you wish to remove. If an individual default preference is removed, the item will be crossed out and can re-instate this preference at any time by clicking the restore icon.
- Place a check in the box next to "Override" to block all preferences that may be applied from default preferences for a specific preference type. If this flag is removed at a later date, the inherited preferences will return.
- Click Save.
If multiple items are flagged as Required for Room Type, Region, Building, or Room preferences, then any one of the items will fulfill the requirement, but ONLY those items flagged as Required will be considered. If multiple items are flagged as Required for Feature preferences, then ALL of the flagged items are required, but other items are considered as well, impacting the room score.
Please sign in to leave a comment.