A meeting pattern group is a collection of one or more meeting patterns.
Create Meeting Pattern Groups
- Click the Academics tab.
- Select Meeting Pattern Groups.
- On the Meeting Pattern Group list page, click Add a Meeting Pattern Group.
- On the Meeting Pattern Group window, enter a unique name for the group.
- Enter a description.
- Click the + button to select meeting patterns, and choose the patterns that will belong to the group.
- Place a check next to On-grid Patterns if you'd like to be able to use the patterns in this group for filtering purposes in the Smart Schedule Sandbox.
- Place a check next to Analysis Group if this represents the patterns you'd like to use in Historical Analysis.
- Click OK to save the group.