Create Cross-list Groups
- Click the academics tab.
- Select Sections.
- Using the filter options and Section List, identify one of the sections you would like to cross-list.
- Click on the “Course/Section” link to view the section record details screen.
- Click on the meeting view icon to view the section meeting details.
- Expand the Cross-List Info section of the meeting.
- Click Create New.
- In the "Create Cross-List" window, enter a unique cross-list ID value for the group.
- Enter the max enrollment for the cross-list group.
- If desired, set the "Lock Enrollment" or "Lock Group" options.
This option freezes the cross-list group max enrollment value so that it will not be updated by an import process. The value must be maintained manually.
This option freezes the cross-list group membership so that it will not be updated by an import process. The group members must be maintained manually.
- Click the + button and select one or more meetings as members of the cross-list group.
- Click OK on the cross-list window to save your selections.
- Click Save.
You may remove a meeting from a cross-list group or edit the details of the group using the UnCross-List and Add/Edit buttons in the cross-list in the section.