- Click the Academics tab.
- Select Terms.
- You may search for a specific term or terms and limit the number of terms displayed using the filter panel on the left side of the page.
- To search for specific terms, enter keyword search criteria in the text box at the top of the form, and then click Search or press the Enter key to view your results. Only those terms with matching keywords will be returned in the list.
- You may also limit the number of terms returned in the list by using the campus filter option by using the filter panel on the left.
- Click the + button to show campus options.
- Check the box next to the desired campus(es).
- Click Done.
- Click Search at the top of the filter panel.
- Only those terms with a matching campus association will be returned.
- Click on the term name to view additional details about the term record.
- You may use the delete icon to the left of the entry to remove a Term from the list.
Deleting a term will delete all sections associated with that term out of the system.