Users may subscribe to any available report to have that report delivered to them in a specific format at regular intervals. Additionally, an administrator may subscribe to others to reports on their behalf.
Add Report Subscriptions
- Click on the Reporting tab.
- Select Report Subscriptions.
- Click the Add Report Subscription: the Report Subscription Details form will appear.
- Select the report to which you would like to subscribe on the list.
- Enter a name for the subscription. (i.e. Daily Security Report)
- Select the desired delivery method from the list.
- Enter a "Reply-To" email address to which responses to the report subscription email should be sent.
- Click New Schedule to set up a frequency for the report subscription.
- Select the desired frequency options in the window and click Ok.
- Click Add Recipient to add subscribers to the report.
- Select a subscriber from the drop-down list and click Save to add them to the list.
- If applicable, specify the parameter to be used in the report for this subscription.
If there are date parameters on the report, the dates will always need to be updated manually. Use a "Today's" or "This Week's" report for a subscription-friendly report. There is a limitation of only one parameter entry via the Report Subscription. If you have a specific report you would like to set up as a subscription that currently has date parameters, please submit a support ticket.
- Click Save to save the subscription and return to the list.
Hello, we have report subscriptions set up but the emails are not being sent when the report runs. I ran a manual report and still no report generated. On the "Reports Run" area they all show as "inactive" for the status does this mean the reports are not actually running?
Hello, can you please look at adding a feature to the reports where they can pull the information for the following week and not just the next 7 days. An example of this would be to pull a report for the following Monday through Sunday on Wednesday of the week before without having to go in every Tuesday evening/early Wednesday morning and shifting the report dates.
Hoyt Garner - We do have reports like this available within Astra Schedule. Below is the list of reports within the site that are made to use in report subscriptions:
Next 7 Days Events by Date and Time with Resources, Notes, and Pre-Post
Today's Events by Building and Room with Notes
Today's Activities after 5pm by Building and Room
Today's Activities by Building and Room
Tomorrow's Events by Date and Time with Resources, Notes, and Pre-Post
The Ad Astra team can also easily modify these for updated dates, like the following Monday through Sunday on Wednesday report you suggested. Please submit a ticket by clicking the Support button in the bottom right of the screen to get that started!
Please sign in to leave a comment.