Users may subscribe to any available report to have that report delivered to them in a specific format at regular intervals. Additionally, an administrator may subscribe others to reports on their behalf.
To enter a report subscription:
- Click on the Reporting tab.
- Select Report Subscriptions.
- Click the Add Report Subscription: the Report Subscription Details form will appear.
- Select the report to which you would like to subscribe from the list.
- Enter a name for the subscription. (i.e. Daily Security Report)
- Select the desired delivery method from the list.
- Enter a "Reply To" email address to which responses to the report subscription email should be sent.
- Click New Schedule to set up a frequency for the report subscription.
- Select the desired frequency options in the window and click Ok.
- Click Add Recipient to add subscribers to the report.
- Select a subscriber from the drop-down list and click Save to add them to the list.
- If applicable, specify the parameters to be used in the report for this subscription.
NOTE: If there are date parameters on the report, the dates will always need to be updated manually. Use a "Today's" or "This Week's" report for a subscription friendly report. If you have a specific report you would like to setup as a subscription that currently has date parameters, please submit a case or contact your Client Experience Manager.
- Click Save to save the subscription and return to the list.