Users may subscribe to any available report to have that report delivered to them in a specific format at regular intervals. Additionally, an administrator may subscribe to others to reports on their behalf.
Add Report Subscriptions
- Click on the Reporting tab.
- Select Report Subscriptions.
- Click the Add Report Subscription: the Report Subscription Details form will appear.
- Select the report to which you would like to subscribe on the list.
- Enter a name for the subscription. (i.e. Daily Security Report)
- Select the desired delivery method from the list.
- Enter a "Reply-To" email address to which responses to the report subscription email should be sent.
- Click New Schedule to set up a frequency for the report subscription.
- Select the desired frequency options in the window and click Ok.
- Click Add Recipient to add subscribers to the report.
- Select a subscriber from the drop-down list and click Save to add them to the list.
- If applicable, specify the parameter to be used in the report for this subscription.
- Click Save to save the subscription and return to the list.