The Scheduling Grids allow drag-and-drop editing for event meetings if you have Edit Events permissions in your user role. You may click and drag an end time to change the duration of a meeting, or drag an entire event meeting to another time, day, or room, depending on the grid.
Drag and drop editing is only applicable for individual event meetings, and does not apply to a recurring series or academic sections.
Edit Event Meetings With Drag and Drop
- Click the Calendar tab.
- Select Scheduling Grid.
- Using either the Day or Week view, locate the event meeting to be edited.
- To edit the meeting's duration: hover over the end of the meeting. When the arrow indicator is displayed, click and drag either right (Day Grid) or down (Week Grid) to edit the end time as desired.
- To move the entire meeting: click and drag the meeting cell to a different time, room (Day Grid), or date (Week Grid).
- Upon releasing your mouse button, the system will prompt you to confirm your change.
- Click Yes to save your change.