You may subscribe to an Astra Schedule calendar to receive email notifications regarding activities on the calendar. Subscribers can opt to receive messages for new activities that were added, activities that have changed, or both. In order for an activity to qualify for the subscription notification, it must match the filter requirements for the calendar to which the user subscribed. Therefore, the subscription option is only available on saved calendars that include pre-defined filters. You may subscribe to any calendar to which you have access that meets this criteria.
- Click the Calendar tab.
- Select Calendar.
- Select a calendar and filter using the drop-down menus in the upper right.
- Click the Subscribe option in the far right corner.
- In the "Subscribe to Calendar" pop-up window, enter your name and a valid email address.
- Place a check in the box to opt to be notified of new activities, changes, or both.
- Click Subscribe.
Editing Subscription Settings
In order to change your email address or subscription options, simply re-subscribe to the same calendar and edit your settings. Your subscription for the specific calendar will be reconfirmed and overwritten any time you re-submit the form.
- A confirmation message is displayed and an email is sent to the address you specified.
- Check the email account for the address provided and open the confirmation message.
- Click the confirmation link to complete the subscription process.
- A confirmation message is displayed in the application browser window.
Once subscribed, the system will begin periodically sending email to the address specified with an overview of new and/or changed activities:
You may unsubscribe from a calendar at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the notification message. This will immediately remove the user from the list and a confirmation message is displayed in the application browser window.