This is an API collection that can be used with Postman to help you get started with our open Astra Schedule API platform. All of the calls listed (excluding the Log on call) will be GET calls meant to help you retrieve data that has already been imported or created in Astra Schedule.
None of the calls in this collection are intended to POST data to or create data in Astra Schedule.
- An account with permissions that allow in application viewing of the data you are attempting to call
- Your institution's Astra Schedule instance URL
- The following API collection imported into Postman: Starter Template Collection.postman_collection.json
- The following Postman environment imported into Postman and selected as active: Starter Template Collection Enviro.postman_environment.json
Using the Postman Collection
- Update the following variable values in the environment.
URL Your site URL, without the trailing slash, i.e. https://www.aaiscloud.com/YourSiteHere Username i.e. ApiUser Password I'm not falling for that one, again. CustomerId GUID that can be retrieved in the "Get list of Customer Records" call. TermId GUID that can be retrieved in the "Get list of terms" call.
- Send the Logon call. It should return true. This is a prerequisite to any calls being made and will need to be run at the beginning of each session to authenticate subsequent calls.
- Have fun with all of the other calls!
Ad Astra will provide documentation and starter packs for you to use when building API integrations. We will be able to answer questions around API capabilities, but we do not have resources to build custom engagements. The Astra Schedule API will not have further development.